Monday, July 11, 2011

Waiting for those chickens to hatch...

And trying very hard not to count them before they do. But as you know, I am not a patient person...

*sigh*

For those of you who haven't heard, I applied for a job in Central Oregon last week. I saw the job posting on Thursday, sent my resumé at 1pm on Friday, got a call back at 2:30pm on Friday, and drove to Bend to interview for the job on Saturday.

I think it went well. It pays great and sounds like a perfect fit for me. Plus, it's in Bend... the most beautiful place in Oregon (in my never-humble opinion).

While there, I decided to look at some places for rent... just in case. Figured it couldn't hurt.

I looked at a bunkhouse for rent on 7 acres that is perfect. Plenty of room for the horses and only a very short ride down the road to thousands of acres of BLM. Plus, the lady who owns the place happens to know the person with whom I interviewed (small world). She said she would put in a good word for me because she wants me to rent the place.

Yay!!

Seems like all the pieces are in place. I just need to hear the magic words "you got the job".

Keep your fingers crossed for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment