Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back on the wagon...

OK... I've been totally MIA lately and I'm sorry. As a provider of (mostly) interesting and (for the most part) timely blog content, I have completely failed you in the last month.

I mean, c'mon... 1 blog post in October? WTF?!? Totally unacceptable.

And you are right, my friends. It's time for me to start writing regularly again. Consider it done.

See? Right now you are getting a quality(ish) post about all the crazy shit I've been up to lately. And it's been a lot. There was the trip to San Diego with Flip Flop to see Booboo and Graham. And then there was my crazy birthday. And then there was my crazy birthday party. And then there was the move...

Actually... let's not talk about the move. I haven't come to grips with it just yet, and as I stumble around all the boxes laying around the house I mostly just want to curl up in the fetal position and cry.

*sniffle*

Of course, the tears could be the product of the fact that I keep ramming my big toe into all the boxes laying around the house. Tough to say...

So let's break this down into bite-size pieces, shall we? First up: San Diego. In pictures.

Look, ma. Leg room. You don't see that every day on a plane...

Um, I think we get our luggage here. But dang, that's a lot of peeps...

The view from our breakfast place. Check out the weather...

My $3 hat. Gotta love the swap meet...

 Flip Flop, me and Booboo at the Hotel Del Coronado...

How cool is this place?

Answer: very cool!!

With an amazing sandcastle just out front, too...

Aren't we adorable?

And amazing weather...

Checking out the tide pools...

A romantic walk down the beach...
(and an inconveniently placed finger)

The coolest trail to the beach...

Man, I miss living at the ocean...

Checking out the cool things...

Butts on the beach...

The lighthouse...

View from the dinner spot: Joe's Crab Shack...

Bibs on and ready to do battle...


Now that is what I call dinner!!

Brooklyn after bath time...

The San Diego Zoo flamingos...

Just monkeying around...

The highlight of that trip was for sure the San Diego Zoo. Graham's company had a deal where it was just company folk after 5pm and you could do all the cool stuff for free. Amazing. And if you're ever in the area I highly recommend it. I think Flip Flop and I did the Skyfari at least 4 times... it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment