Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Other things we did in Tahoe and Reno...

After the wedding went down, it was time to have some fun with the family... and have some fun not with the family.

I tried my hand at water skiing. The good news? I got up. The bad news? What goes up must come down (hard... and with the bruises to prove it).

Um damn. That water is cold...

Still trying to get the skis on...

And still trying...

Almost ready...

Hit it!!

I'm up...



And not doing too badly...



And I'm down. Ouch...

Where's my beer? I'm gonna need it...

Me and the sis-in-law before we tried to be cool...
(she wake-boarded, so she actually was cool)

 After some fun in the sun and on the lake it was time to head to Reno. We ended up staying at the Silver Legacy and it was very cool...

The moon rising as we were driving North...

The view from the parking garage (top floor)...


We did some fun stuff while in Reno... we shopped, rode a ferris wheel, played some putt-putt golf, ate some really good food, played some fun games (Paradise Fishing anyone?), and just generally enjoyed our time there. And then it was time to head home...

However, we ended up camping for a few days as well. Not a bad way to decompress from the crazy vaca...


No comments:

Post a Comment