Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's official. I suck...

Oh man. I seriously need to get a grip, people.

I have 3 blogs started... one about Pacific Crest (which I'm still up in the air about posting because it's not all rainbows and butterflies), one about trying to deal with a long distance relationship (in which I totally spill my guts and then remember that people probably don't actually want to hear about that shit) and then one about me lamenting over the fact that I'm not racing this weekend and that I'm sad. Boo hoo...

They are all bad, folks. Really, really bad.

Have I lost it? Have I lost my blogging mojo?

*sigh*

The fact is this: I have a great life, a great boyfriend, some awesome friends and the best family a person could ask for. Things on the job front aren't the best, but I just let that one go (unless it's been a particularly bad day). I feel like the things I'm writing about are things that people really don't really want to read about. They want drama. And other than the long-distance dating thing (which kinda sucks, by the way), I really don't have any. The Pacific Crest blog could definitely stir up some drama (again, not all rainbows and butterflies) but I'm just not sure I want to go there.

*sigh*

So, what's a blogger to do?

I guess I just need to get back in the swing of things again. It's not like I don't have time... Rebel's not due back in town for a few weeks (might have to rethink that, though... I miss him). I guess I just need to find my voice again. With all the hubbub of the summer, I've kind of lost it.

So stick with me, folks. I promise it will get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment