Friday, December 21, 2012

Hey, Hay...

It's official. I've dumped my former married name once and for all. I now have a driver's license with my actual name on it. And it only took me almost 5 years... hah.

In other news, I don't have internet at my house at present and typing up posts on my phone is the worst. So posts will probably continue to be sporadic until I get that figured out and am surfing the web from the comfort of my laptop (with WiFi). This whole depending on 3G thing really sucks.

In other other news, the world did not end. No explosion. Not even a fizzle...


So, I guess I'm headed to the Parental's house for Christmas. Hope the roads are clear. Or the chains are easy to put on... either way. Rebel took the truck down south to the ranch, so that option's out.

However, before Rebel left he worked on the project from hell (remember the stocking I'm supposed to be making?) He actually spent a few hours on this thing...

Best boyfriend EVAR...

Now if that isn't love, I don't know what is. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment