Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I know, I know *sigh* I'm slacking...

But I've been busy. The "most hated project" is due again by Thursday. And I've been fighting off some bug that continues to resurface at the most inopportune times...

But, I did have a good weekend. We got some freezing temperatures and snow. On the beach. It was cool...

Trust me, those are snow flakes falling. My camera just sucks...



And then it was time to come in and warm up...

Silly dog...

On Sunday, RR and I went to the Newport Seafood and Wine festival. It was very windy and rainy, but the whole festival was under this giant tent, so we didn't really notice the inclement weather...

We ate, drank and were merry. Good times.

This week I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to get in. I have TPFH (the project from hell) due on Thursday @ 5pm. Then this weekend I'm going to be getting Flash and Aspen and delivering Aspen to her new home... finally. 

But, I shall try my best to keep you all informed of what I'm up to. Or, more likely, I'll just rant about how much I hate TPFH. I'm very sad that they've now made it a monthly thing. 

Don't they realize how much I loathe it?

Guess not...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time.. sucks I missed it, so wanted to go. On top of missing Friday my weekend was cold and dry :(
    Lol... drive safe :)

    ReplyDelete