Monday, April 4, 2011

I've had all I can stands...

And I can't stands no more.

I need a vacation. From the rain and definitely from my job. Unfortunately for me, my vacation doesn't commence until June 29th. That's so far from now... UGH!!

The month of March ended in record rainfall, followed by April beginning with record rainfall. I need sun, people. STAT!! The vitamin D supplements aren't doing it anymore. Maybe I should try tanning? At least then I won't look like the underbelly of a halibut...

Not a pretty look... See?
 
As for my job, well it's just more of the same. They don't give a shit about me and I'm starting to care less and less about their bottom line as well. Not a productive environment. I'm looking for something different, but the job market here in Oregon isn't the best. I've thought about looking in other states but I have no idea where the good areas are where I can still support two horses. That's the big consideration...

Plus, I'd like to stick in my field which definitely limits things. Although I think Bff had it right. It really doesn't matter what you're doing as long as it's in a good company. She's looking to make a major move as well...

I just cannot understand why companies can't figure out this one simple rule: if you value your employees and treat them well you will NEVER need to worry about productivity. Ever. But almost all of them are way too stupid to figure this little gem out. Drives me bonkers.

OK. Rant over...

Back to work for me. Oh, joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment