Monday, April 25, 2011

Time for a change...

As of a few days ago, I've been writing this blog for 2 years now. I've had ups. I've had downs. I've had WTF was that moments...

Boring...

Let me know when you get to the good stuff...

ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzZzzzzzzzz.....

As you can see, the dogs are being very supportive...

Anyway, I was thinking that is was time for a change. And since I have absolutely no control over the weather (it's raining, yet again) I figured I would make a little change where I could. I'm changing the name of the blog... 

Yes, again...

Sheesh. Can't a girl get any support around here?

No.

On a my buddy Fixit's suggestion, I'm changing the name to Life's a Beach...

After all, it is...

Sometimes with one dog...

Sometimes with two...

Sometimes just with ears showing...

But always with good friends...

I talked Fixit into riding with me on Saturday (while the sun was still here). It was windy, but we had a good time...

Elmo also had a good time...


And was a well-behaved horse...

And we managed to get them lined up for a great photo...


You know, from this angle I don't look too fat...

Hey, who are you calling fat?

Don't worry Duke. I wasn't talking about you... Although you totally need to go to doggy boot camp and shed a few pounds. You look like a blow-up toy...

I could use boot camp too. I have lost a few pounds, but I need to keep it going. After all, I don't want to be the "fat kid" on the beach this summer. Assuming summer does come... at this point I'm beginning to wonder.

But no matter what the weather is doing, life's a beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment