Thursday, January 31, 2013

Full time...

So, Rebel has decided that "retirement" is boring and that he wants to work again... just not for himself this time. He also decided that he wants to be here full time.

*happy dance*

So, he's moving in...

*slightly less enthusiastic happy dance... until I think about finances... then VERY happy dance*

I'm excited. Those weeks when he was down south at his Sis's ranch were kind of sucky. Plus, this will be a good test before we pack up and move South together.

I'm sure there will be a learning curve. My place is small and there's nowhere to go to get away if things are tense. In the past, I've been able to ignore certain behavior because he was leaving in a few days and I could get over it without him being around. That won't be the case anymore. "Compromise" is going to have to happen. But I'm sure it'll be fine.

*famous last words*

And when it's not, I have you all to vent to. Which is a stress reliever for me and entertainment for you. Win/win, right? What could possibly go wrong?

*famous last words*

No comments:

Post a Comment