Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is it friday yet?

Things between Wulfe and I have been going along pretty smoothly... and I am feeling pretty good about the direction we are headed.

Last weekend, after spending the previous two weekends together, we decided to take a weekend off and catch up on sleep and do various activities that we both enjoy. I, of course, took Flash down to the beach (see previous post) and Wulfe was able to get out on his motorcycle both Saturday and Sunday. It was a good weekend for us both, but we were both missing each other... a lot!!

I am very much looking forward to seeing him again this weekend. Skype makes things easier... I can see him almost every night. But it's not the same... I can't reach out and feel him. But, we knew the limitations of a long-distance relationship going in... and what must be endured, can be endured.

Another great thing about Friday, my sister and her hbf are home after their 6 month stint in SE Asia. Holy crap that went by fast. Seems like I was just blogging about them leaving. The better news is that my sis has an interview with a company in Berkley, which is waaaaaaaaaay closer than San Diego. My fingers are crossed. Maybe then I will see her a little more often, and that would be a great thing.

So, tomorrow just can't get here soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment