Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weird sex...

I guess there is a fine line between gay and metro-sexual. Very fine...

Wildflower called me up the other day to report news on the Weird front. After the party, she had decided to back off and just be friends with Weird but had agreed to go to Montana (I think) with him. Maybe it was Wyoming...

Wherever it was, apparently it did the trick. They slept together... and not just in the same bed.

This is kind of a big deal in a couple respects... 1. We thought he was gay. Turns out he just has excellent taste in footwear. 2. He was a virgin. But Wildflower is happy to report that once Weird got into it... he really got into it. She says it was some of the best she's ever had.

Apparently she is getting the best of both worlds. Not only does she have someone who is a good lover, but she has someone who she can consult when in need of a wardrobe second opinion.

Overall, I am ecstatic for her. I want nothing but the best and happiest moments for her. However, I am still a tad concerned about his religious beliefs... But it sounds like he is willing to compromise on that front (to some degree) and that is a good thing. It can't just be one side compromising all the time or it will never work.

So, best of luck to Wildflower and Weird... (huh, does this mean I need to find a new name for him now?)

4 comments:

  1. Nope, he's probably still wierd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven, you might have a point :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. III is a guy that has good taste in footwear, and was a virgin when I met him. BUT, I've never been more satisfied with a man before. He's really great. I'm enough of a dude-chick that we can hang out with the guys, and he's enough of a chick-dude that we can go shopping with the girls. He's rather amazing ^_^ of course, We're odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you and Mr. III are doing so well :) As I like to say, different strokes for different folks... and if it works for you guys then that is all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete