Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CPSL meet BBB...

I'm still trying to get my money from that slimebucket CPSL. So, I took Clown's advice and decided to report him to the BBB to see if that might spur him the correct direction (as a side note: I'd like to be able to actually spur him with my real spurs and get some action. That would be very satisfying).

I decided to go this route because it's free to me and I don't wanna have to lay out any money to get my money if I don't have to. I'm just hoping that this gets me the $639 I'm owed.

That would make my life life much easier right about now...

4 comments:

  1. How about that you can now sue him for $1278?

    http://www.osbar.org/public/legalinfo/1260_FeesDeposits.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hill!! You just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, I knew that would come in handy some day. I had an asshole landlord keep mine once but it was only $200. Now, the creeps that took off with my $450, that pissed me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of money. I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete