Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Death-defying...

My office is situated on a bit of a hill. Because of this, the parking lot next to my window is about head-high when I am seated at my desk.

In that building resides a shipping place. Which means UPS and Fed-Ex trucks come and go all day long. Because the parking lot is so small, the trucks pull in and then back into a space so they can get back out with minimal fuss. The problem?

This...

The trucks, being driven by idiotic men (I'm sure), come screaming back at warp speed, hitting the parking curbs and bouncing off of them. FYI, these curbs are not really anchored down...

And as you can see, the distance from the butt 
of the truck to my window is not a lot...

I'm afraid one of these days one of those trucks is going to end up in my lap...

1 comment: