Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Without further ado...

I know you have been waiting with utter anticipation to see what RR has produced for today's installation of "breakfast art".

And to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what it is...

A stool? A 4-legged octopi? A War-of-the-Worlds space craft?
I'm just not sure...

I'm still working on "the project I hate more than CPSL" and, of course, now the sun is shining. Now that I have no chance what-so-ever of seeing the sun, it shines. Of course. 

(grumble, grumble, grumble)

At least I have a south facing window. It could be worse...

3 comments:

  1. are you sure you don't have it upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. More importantly, what breakfasty treats are inside these cute foil packages? I wish someone would bring me breakfast!! You've found a keeper, I reckon :-)

    ReplyDelete