Friday, May 20, 2011

Are you ready?

So, tomorrow is the rapture apparently.

Which really bums me out because I've entered the pups in the Mutt Masters Dog Show and was planning on really cleaning up... I've entered Noelle in the Tail Wag Champ class (sure it's a nub... but she really wags it well), Fabulous Frisbee Catcher and Unusual Pet Trick (she crawls on her belly and it's hilarious... sure to win over even the grouchiest judge). Daisy will be competing in Most Distinguished Elder, Best Handshake and Best Dressed (if I can find her lobster costume before tomorrow). Perhaps the rapture will wait until after the dog show? It's over by 4pm...

Speaking of rapture, RR and I made it out to the beach last night for a fabulous ride...

Flash, move your ears...

My ears? What about 'em?

Noelle... get outta the picture. Sheesh...

Perfect! Except for the lighting... 

My feeble attempt at an "action" shot...

Better. Still not great...

RR had a little better luck than I did...

Almost...

Not quite...

Better...

 Hmmm... I think the last one was better...

I guess if the rapture really is tomorrow, then this wasn't a bad way to spend the last few days. Plus it gave me an opportunity to get more horse ear pics... 

Good ears. Background, not so much...

Flash, it's helpful if you aren't shaking your head...

Good background. Ears, not so much...

Almost...

Perfect!! That's a keeper...

And RR and I watched the sun go down on horseback. It was great...


Perfect end to the end of the world, if you ask me...

1 comment: