Monday, May 30, 2011

What in the nub is that?

I have two dogs. Both are "nubby" dogs. My own little nubby herd, if you will. And because of that, the word nub gets used in my house. A lot...

And now I have RR doing it too...

Basically you can take any saying and insert the word nub and it's instantly nubtastic (see what I did there? I said nubtastic instead of fantastic and you laughed)...

Here are a few more off the top of my head:

Calm thy nub...
No nub is good nub...
I am nub, hear me roar...
Supernub...
I nub you...
How deep is your nub?
Be still, thy nub...
Stop. In the name of nub...
To thy own nub, be true...
A nub in the hand is worth two pooping in the bush...
A nub in time, saves 9 (or it could be 10... not sure)
Nub not, lest ye be nubbed...
Let he who is without sin cast the first nub...
Sweet nubbin'...
Twas the nub before Christmas...

I could go on and on, but I think I've tortured you enough for one posting... So, good nub to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment