Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's good to be loved...

When I got home from San Diego it was late at night. The next morning I was running late and didn't have time to go out to the pasture and say hi to Flash and Goodwin.

So, after work on Tuesday I headed out to the pasture to give the boys some love. They are in the far pasture right now and when Flash saw me at the gate to the near pasture he called out to me and came sprinting over to the middle gate. And then when I got there he gave me a horsey-hug with a low nicker and then proceeded to stick his head in my face if I stopped scratching his itchy bits.

Goodwin was a little more reserved but still came over for some scritches.

It's good to know that they miss me as much as I miss them when I'm gone. I'll definitely be taking Flash out for a ride tonight. I know we'll both enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment