Monday, September 12, 2011

Two weeks...

This can be considered a short time. Or it can feel like a lifetime. I guess it depends in what circumstance you're in as to how long (or short) 2 weeks really is.

On vacation? Too short...

Waiting to sort things out with your significant other? Way too long...

But that's what he asked for and that's what he's going to get. Am I happy about it? Not. Even. A. Little. But it's what he felt he needed and therefore it's the only thing I can do. If the situation were reversed, I would want him to respect what I felt I needed and not harass me about it...

But still... 2 weeks? Really?

*sigh*

It's not that I mind being independent or out of touch (for a little while). What I fear is that we'll both have way too much time to think. I think that is just as dangerous as not putting much thought in at all. And with no communication for the next while, I have nothing better to do than dissect what happened over and over again. There is no way to get confirmation or clarification while that is happening... which I think can be dangerous.

Not a good situation. And I'm not really seeing a good solution...

No comments:

Post a Comment