Thursday, September 8, 2011

Should vs. Actually...

How my night should have gone:

Get off work. Pick up RR and drive over to Mags. Take a wonderful horseback ride. Snuggle and cuddle with RR. Sleep.

How my night actually went:

Get off work, kinda. Go to town for cocktails with the co-workers and chit-chat about work and other stuff. Come home to an empty house (RR and pups out walking). Get that uncomfortable feeling upon RR coming back that something isn't quite right (but ignore it). Read. Try talking to RR but end up bickering instead. Have bickering evolve into a full-blown meltdown (and then realize too late that sugar has definitely been introduced into RR's diet). Cry. A lot. Get maybe an hour of sleep.

Part not on the best of terms...

I have no idea what will happen now. Our relationship is in serious crisis. Can it survive? I'm not sure what the answer is to that just yet. What I would like is for RR to pull through to the other side of this so we can actually have a discussion about it. From what I'm hearing (and seeing) it's probably going to be a few days before that happens. And patience never was my strong suit...

I'm mad, sad, tired, frustrated and very scared. It's going to be a rough day. For both of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment