Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drive-by...

Last night I was the victim of a drive-by...

I was out in the field feeding the horses when it first happened. Noelle drank out of the auto-waterer that is in the pasture and then she stuck her tongue out and licked my hand as she went zooming by. A drive-by licking...

*gag*

I know where that tongue has been. I don't want it to touch me anywhere upon my person...

And it was bad enough that she did it once. But then, back at the house she did it again. Got a drink out of the water bowl and then got me with her dripping wet tongue as she zoomed by.

*gag*

Bad dog!!

4 comments:

  1. She just wants to share!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's okay, last night I yelled at Lucky for licking her butt. She stood up, came over and licked me. Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... see? That is why I don't allow licking.

    *gag*

    ReplyDelete