Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Holy carp!! I missed my anniversary...

(well, actually I'm not talking about an uber-religious fish. It just got typed out that way)

Anyway, yesterday was my 3 year anniversary of writing (hacking? stumbling through? butchering?) this blog!!

Yay, me :)

If I were any type of real blogger, I would go back and read all the previous posts and then expound upon how much I've grown and blah, blah, blah.

*gag*

Chances are, I'm still just as much of an idiot when it comes to life as I was back in April '09 when I started this little adventure.

Who needs growth? I just want chocolate... and a suitable partner for the Zombie Apocalypse.

So, assuming the world doesn't actually explode on 12.21.12 I will see you again next year to celebrate. Same time, same place...

3 comments:

  1. lol Happy Anniversery even if its a little LATE @-}--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog one night searching for something, wine in hand so i can't remember what and how lol but I come back and check it out now and then and enjoy reading. Thanks for letting me spy into your life and the furry critters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hanging in there with me and reading about my silly life :) Hope to entertain for years to come (unless the world really does end this year).

    ReplyDelete