Monday, April 9, 2012

Testing, testing. 1-2-3...

I decided to take my whole horse camping set-up for a test drive this weekend. I figured if something were to go badly that I'd rather know before the first endurance race when we're surrounded by 100+ other horses.

The corral panels were a huge success. 
Horse fully contained despite him wearing a deep grove from pacing...

 The truck and camper also fared well. And everything worked (for the most part).

No, the truck didn't sink. That was our attempt to level the camper...

The weather and views were beautiful...

And we built awesome bonfires to ward off the cold...

Although, when the sun was out it was pretty nice...

It was definitely a fun trip. So much so, I'm thinking about going again this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment