Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIFriday the 13th...

I keep waiting for the Zombie Apocalypse to ensue. Because, if ever there were a day for the zombies to take over, wouldn't Friday the 13th be it?

Alas, out here in the middle of nowhere it's still biz as usual.

So, instead I'm going to tell you about my fabulous news instead. Not only will I be entertaining you here at my blog, but I will also be writing a weekly feature for Horse Nation about my endurance adventures.

You can find Horse Nation here and my first article here. How cool is that? I'll be appearing every Thursday for your entertainment and to answer all of your burning questions about endurance so make sure and check it out each week (plus, good things happen when lots of people read my articles).

In the meantime (just in case the zombies do decide to invade) I'm going to pack up and get ready to do some horse camping again this weekend.

TGIF...

No comments:

Post a Comment