Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend of the unexpected...

Going into the weekend, I had no plans and not high expectations for what was going to happen. However, it ended up being quite a busy weekend...

On Friday night I was supposed to do a lesson with Hutch, but I wasn't feeling that great so I opted not to go. Instead I stayed home and watched a movie and cuddled with the dogs. It was great.

On Saturday, a friend and I went to tea in the morning and caught up on life. After that, another friend trailered over to my place and we went for a ride. It ended up being in the 70's and was a perfect day for a fall ride. The horses did great and the dogs had a good time. Later that night I got talked into going out to see a band at a brewpub in Sisters. The band was great and I think I met a guy I'd like to introduce to the Bff. We shall see if I can make that happen...

Sunday was the most surprising day of all. I was supposed to meet up with a guy last weekend but a friend unexpectedly showed up and I didn't end up going (might have chickened out just a little). However, I agreed to meet him for breakfast on Sunday. I figured what the hell... at the very least I can expand my social circle. So, we went to breakfast and ended up chatting for almost 5 hours. It was a very entertaining morning.

Then to make the day even better, the sun came out and I was able to get out for another ride. Not a bad weekend, considering...

No comments:

Post a Comment