Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolutions...

I hate this time of year. It's the time when everyone gets all motivated to make drastic changes and try to become something they are not. Or something like that, anyway...

So, in the spirit of the new year I will do the same. Only I'm shooting for goals I think I can actually reach. I think.

1. Finish The Layman's Guide to the Apocalypse. It's almost done. I had started it as a blog, but then decided I wanted it to be a book instead. Considering the mass hysteria that will probably ensue around December 21st I'm thinking this is the year to get that book off the ground.

2. Lose some more weight. Yeah, yeah. I know. It's on everyone's list. Notice I said nothing about the gym. That's because I have no intention of setting foot in one. Rebel likes to get out and hike. I'll get out and hike with him. Good 'nough...

3. Endurance race. Flash is in the best health he's been in for a long time. Time to capitalize on what he's good at. First race is in March. Time to get us both in racing shape.

4. Go to Hawaii. I'm turning 40 later this year. I want to be in Hawaii with Rebel when that happens. So, time to figure out how to make that happen.

Well, that's good enough. Any list that ends with me going to Hawaii is a complete list in my book. Good luck with your resolutions, I'm already googling condos in Hawaii...

No comments:

Post a Comment