Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm tired...

It was a long (but good) weekend with the Bf and the Bff. Being with the Bf and the Bff is not what made it long, however. Having cramps made it long (and very uncomfortable).

To that end, I tried drinking away the cramps on Saturday and it was working great until I woke up with cramps and a hangover on Sunday. Those damn cramps are persistent...

So, instead of really blogging I'm going to post cute animal pictures instead. That gets me off the hook for a day, right?

Right.

This is stupid.
I'm totally not participating...

Wait. How did I get in this blog? My mistake...

I'm totally cute and deserve to be featured...

I'm way cuter, Marshmallow...

Whatev'. As long as I have my ball...
  
Lots of tongue and sand works too...

Bacon? Did somebody say bacon?

I'll totally participate for bacon...

No bacon? Forget it, then. 
I will highlight your ugly bra on the floor instead...

Come rub my stomach so I may bite you...

Fine. Be that way.
This is a stupid blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment