Monday, July 4, 2011

Seek, and ye shall find...

Over the course of this vacation we (the fam, that is) decided that we would do a picture scavenger hunt in honor of Flip Flop's 60th birthday.

RR and I had a lot of fun finding all these pics so I've decided to share them with you too...

A sunset...
El Dub napping...
We didn't get this one. Although I don't know how we failed. He's always napping...

Someone riding a horse...

We weren't sure if a pony counted so we also got this one too, just in case...

Someone in a canoe...

US Flag...
(if you look past RR's blinding white chest, the flag is behind him on the smoke stacks)

Brenny in Camo...
Another one we didn't get. Dang. Some people (like El Dub & Flip Flop, for instance) went out and bought him a camo shirt to get this shot. Cheaters...

Someone riding a bike with no hands...

Someone older than Flip Flop...
Don't worry. I told this very nice lady that we needed someone in a bike helmet. She'll never know what the real reason was...

Someone eating ice cream...

A sunrise...
And I can assure you that RR had no part in this. I had to wake up at 5:30am to get this shot. He, of course, was still blissfully sleeping (jerk)...

Obsidian rock...
Thank goodness for the rock shop down in the Sunriver village...

Bambi...
Not easy to find unless you're up at the crack of dawn. And even though I was up at the crack of dawn for the sunrise pic, I went back to bed. We happened upon this as we were driving to the pool. Yay, us!!

Family member on the water slide...
Yes, RR counts as family for the purpose of this vacation...

Lizard...

Lady walking 2 dogs...

Strangers riding tandem bike...
Dang near missed this one. Couldn't get my camera out quick enough...

Stranger in socks and sandals...
Another one that I thought would be easy and wasn't. I had to stalk this guy through half of the Sunriver Village to get this shot. I wonder if he thought it was strange that I was following him?

Harley Davidson other than El Dub's...

Sand trap...
This one was easy. RR and I were in them often enough on the putt-putt outing...

Man with a perm...
Not easy!! We were the only ones to get this shot... 

Exactly 60 of 1 item...

6 kids in same photo (double points for 4 girls and 2 boys)...
Thank goodness for the water slide and it's popularity with the under 14 set...

Man with a mullet...
No one got this one. Apparently Sunriver is a little too upscale for the mullet crowd...

Picture of Logan...
Another one we didn't get. Although there were some clever ones from other fam members. Someone did a log with "an" scratched below it. The parentals found it in the phone book. Boo and her SO got it on a sign. We weren't that clever. Fail...

Best/Funniest live play tennis shot...
RR and I won with a great shot of Flip Flop...

Sign with the letters JAH in it...

Speedo at the pool...
I am in a Speedo and I am at the pool...

Something that rhymes with Hay...
This is "day" in case you can't figure it out...

And as a bonus... 10 points to your team if both members can perform the Roger Rabbit...
The video is of every fam member's attempt at the Roger Rabbit. It's long, but it's funny. 

And as soon as I figure out how to get the video uploaded it'll be etched in your memory for all time.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment