Tuesday, July 12, 2011

While I wait...

I think I will try to keep my mind occupied while I wait to hear about Bend. Plus, I know you're tired of me talking about it... but I just can't help myself. It would be awesome to be back in Central Oregon.

But since obsessing about it isn't doing me (or you, I suppose) any good, I will talk about other things.

Like the beautiful weather I came home to on Sunday...

It was gorgeous!!


And really hot. The pups and I were having to sweat it out...

What the heck? I haven't had to pant in two years...

Does this heat make my tongue look long?

I decided to go in the water to cool off. It was very refreshing (which you can only say 1 day a year here on the Oregon Coast). I tried to get the dogs in with me, but they were having none of it...

Hell, no. I'm not going in there. That water viciously attacks.
Plus, I might lose my ball...

Later in the evening, RR joined us down on the beach. It was really crazy because the ocean was like glass. It would be silent until the waves crashed onto the beach. I had never seen anything like it...

Look at how glassy everything is. There wasn't a hint of wind...

And amazingly enough, the beach was practically empty. So RR, the pups and I made the best of it and had some fun with the ball...

Wait, what?!? You want my ball?

No.

Or we tried to, anyway. When Noelle would give up the ball...

It was a great night.

Another thing I've been thinking about is the pics I haven't yet shared with you from our Sunriver vacation. We had such a good time...

We played tennis but were quickly eliminated (much to RR's relief)... along with El Dub and Flip Flop.

RR spent the downtime napping...

El Dub found a different way to pass the time...


Later in the week, RR and I went riding with Hutch on her horses. We all had a blast...

Hutch riding Melly...

RR on Commander...

We also did some hiking at Benham Falls...


See? I told you he was a billy goat in a past life...




We also met some new friends...

That, my friends, is a Pug/Shar Pei

It was good times.

And, hopefully I'll have some news to share soon. Keep sending out those good thoughts to the universe...

1 comment:

  1. Okay - so I need to hear all about your new job!!! That is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete