Sunday, July 3, 2011

So far, so good...

I am now on vacation.

*wild applause*

Yes, I know. I needed it. Bad...

And since everyone in the house is waking up at the crack of 9ish and I (having an east facing window) am woken up by streaming sun at 6, I find myself with a bit of time on my hands. So, I thought I would catch you up on the vacation thus far...

The plan was to leave on Thursday at around 11am. So, I got up early, finished packing and then took the pups down to the beach for one last walk before we left them behind...

Behind? What does that mean, behind?

It means you're not coming with us to Sunriver...

 Not coming with? How can this be?

Because there's no room for you and Daisy...

Well, at least I still have my ball. It'll never leave me...

I did get quite the guilt trip from the girls. Can't blame them. 

Who wouldn't want to go from this...

To this...

It's gorgeous here. And very, very sunny. And we are having a good time...

Although I wish RR would cooperate and fall off something into the water so I could get a great shot. Oh well. Maybe next time...

On Friday night the whole Fam went to play a little putt-putt golf.

RR and I didn't fare so well...

Considering how much greenery there is (and only very tiny pits of sand) you'd think that we'd be able to stay out of the sand traps...

But no. Not us...

Needless to say, we didn't win. But we all had fun...

Flip Flop and El Dub...

Boo Boo...

The Youngest with his gf...

Yesterday, we went for a float down the river through Bend. It was sunny, hot and a lot of fun...

Now this is what I call a vacation...

Although I was viciously blinded when RR took his shirt off...

Holy crap is that bright!!

Although, I'm not doing much better...

Here's to hoping that I come home with a tan. Despite the fact that I'm wearing 110 SPF sunblock...

3 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol have fun... you sould see the work aiting for you when you get back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine... No wait. I can't ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete