Thursday, December 22, 2011

Coal in my stocking...

I got busted yesterday and have landed myself on the "naughty" side of the list.

When I was married to Ex-hub there was one year that we were saving money to go to Hawaii to see on of my brothers married. We had saved somewhere around $2,000 when it happened... I got a call from Ex-hub saying that the car had broken down. We had it towed into a shop and were told that the engine had seized up because my dear, dear Ex-hub had forgotten to put oil in it.

I was so pissed. We fixed the car and didn't go to Hawaii. I could have killed him...

Well, yesterday Rebel had my car so he could put the brakes on it. When I called to ask him how it was going he berated me for my car being 2 1/2 quarts low in oil.

*oh shit*

Yes, that's right. I was an irresponsible twit... just like my Ex-hub had been.

That is so not like me. Typically I'm johnny-on-the-spot with stuff like this. I can't believe I let my VW get so low...

*hangs head in shame*

I'm getting it an oil change tomorrow. That should make it happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment