Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goals...

I have goals. Achieve financial independence, enforce world peace, clean my car... you know, goals.

This weekend I am going to tackle the toughest of those 3 mentioned above... clean my car. Sure, it seems like a VW Beetle can't possibly have that much square footage to clean, but it's deceptive. Just when you've finished cleaning out a little corner of it, time and space warp and now that space is 100 times the size it just was and way more dirty. How does this happen? I'm not sure. But I bet a lot of Star Trek geeks will be beating down my door to see the worm hole...

I think the most challenging part will be getting the teflon-coated dog nose prints off the rear windows. I'm wondering if pure acid is the way to go? Or maybe just replace them...

No comments:

Post a Comment