Monday, December 5, 2011

Crater Lake & the random waterfall..

It was a fun weekend. But first it was an amazing sunset on Friday night...

Can you believe I get to work here?




On Saturday, Rebel needed to make a trip down to K-falls to install a starter on his sister's truck. The pups and I decided to tag along... and take a detour. To Crater Lake. By random back roads. With giant snow ruts...

But once we actually got there, it was beautiful :)

Wait... I wasn't ready.

A little better...

Now that is a view. And a long way down...





Rebel enjoying the sites...

Too many shadows...

What is that small rat-like thing next to me?

Better. Kinda...

A cute couple...

A cute couple... in the shadows.


The moon above the lodge...


The sun setting over Upper Klamath Lake...


On Sunday, Rebel and I decided to hike out to a random waterfall. Well, it was random to me. He knew exactly where we were going. And the pups, Rebel and I had a great time...

Squirrel!!

How do you eat this stuff?

What's over there?

Nothing. What's over there?

Rebel and the girls. The random waterfall is somewhere in the background. I swear...

I think it's over there...

Or is it over there?

I will pose on this rock...

And be the cutest dog ever...

Daisy going incognito...

You don't see me. I am a figment of your imagination...

There's the waterfall. Finally...

You call this a bridge?

Doesn't look like much of a bridge to me...

Zooooooooooooooooooooom....

Rebel trying to show Daisy how it's done...

Rebel is the only one I could actually get to pose on the bridge...

After hiking up to the waterfall and back down, we then decided to go and find a Christmas tree. We might have gotten a tad bit ambitious...

It fits. Right? Right...

For the record, that's a 13' ceiling. It seriously didn't look that big when it was tied to the SUV... I swear!! Once we get lights and decorations on it, I don't think it will look that big.

Can't wait to get it all decorated. This is my favorite time of year...

No comments:

Post a Comment