Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It was a wild Christmas...

And there definitely was an animal theme going on in the present department...

BooBoo got hoody footies...

 If you don't know what "hoodie footies" are, consider yourself lucky. This set even had a detachable tail...

 I got a cute animal hat...


All the pups got bones...

The kids just got spoiled...

And my dogs got a bath (thanks to Rebel, who now has a clogged drain in his shower). But they are sparkly-clean and smell like Pert.

On the drive home from the Parentals, I ran into some weird weather.

It was pitch black to the East and sunny to the West...

And then I ran into some snow at the top of the pass. And a wreck...

But I made it home safe and sound and was able to enjoy the Christmas evening with Rebel and my shiny-clean Pert-smelling dogs. It was a good night...

Yesterday, Rebel and I decided to take a drive to the Metolius River and hike around...

What's that behind me? Is it gonna eat me?

Trying to get everyone to look the same direction seems to be a challenge for us...

Squirrel!!

Attempt #1 to get everyone looking the same direction...

Attempt #2

Attempt #3 (success!! kinda...)

And then we got to the mighty headwaters of the Metolius River...

Call me pessimistic, but I was kinda expecting more...

But we still had a good time and wore ourselves out. It was a great 3-day weekend but I just wasn't ready for it to be over already. I could have happily stayed in bed for another few days.

Oh well...

Back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment