Friday, March 30, 2012

Zumba is another word for Spaz...

I am determined to get my bikini body back by the time I go to Vegas in May. To further that cause, I decided to give Zumba a try. I get bored easily when working out and I love to dance so I thought this was the perfect solution.

My first class was last night and it went something like this:


I totally felt like I looked hot doing all the Latin dance moves. Instead I caught a view of myself in the mirror and realized I was a total spaz.

*sigh*

I'm not sure what happened to the super-sexy dancer that used to frequent all the clubs back in her 20's but she is definitely no longer with us. It was kind of embarrassing. But then I looked around and realized we all looked pretty bad and so I just went with it. Talk about a good workout. I could barely walk to the car to drive home.

This morning I am definitely sore so I think I'll be continuing on with the class. Next time, though, I will not be standing in front of the mirror. In this case, denial is best...

No comments:

Post a Comment