Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hormones suck...

I decided to flee the doom and gloom (read that "fog") of the Oregon coast and hang at the parental's this weekend. I was supposed to go do a poker ride with Flash, but since he's not doing that great that option was out. I figured this was a good alternative.

My parents already had plans to be in Seattle this weekend, so I called Bff and let her know I was coming to town and told her to have her daughter invite some friends and come swim in the pool. It was fun watching all the kids have such a great time and I got a not-so-healthy dose of Vitamin D. Even with spf30 sunscreen on I still burnt my shoulders. Drat!

I also got a call from ex-hub and the vet yesterday...

The vet: all the other bloodwork came back normal. Crap!! Now what? Of course I called my consultant (Farmer) who told me to relax and wait and see if what I'm already doing is working. Sure, easy for him to say... his animals aren't wasting away in front of him. But, I will do what I'm told and take a chill-pill... or I will try, anyway.

Ex-hub: An offer came in on the house but it was almost $20,000 less than what we were asking. We countered at the break-even point so I hope they take it. I would love for that albatross to not be around my neck anymore.

The bad part about the offer? It seems as though I won't be recouping any of the money I put into the house. I was at least hoping to get something out of it so I could get into the new place I found...

Oh yeah, I found a place.

It's 3 times the size, a block closer to the beach but in the same neighborhood and is the same price. I want that place bad!! But, of course I need to figure out how to get the deposits done...

And I need to get my stress levels down... STAT.

For the first time since college I'm breaking out in hives due to stress. This is not good... I look like an alien.

And of course, I'm PMSing. Why not? The timing couldn't be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment