Friday, August 7, 2009

No regrets...

Bff posed an interesting question to me last night. She was wondering if I had regrets on how things went with the Biologist in light of finding out how paranoid and crazy the BC was making me. An interesting question, indeed...

I think, perhaps that we probably would have lasted longer and perhaps even made it out on our long ride... but the Biologist was not made for monogamy. Plain and simple. I know for a fact he cheated on me and that is a big no-no. I don't like sharing. End of story.

So, even though the journey might have been different for us, the story still would have ended the same way.

The bottom line is... I am very happy where I am and who I am with. I'm hoping there is a "happily ever after" at the end of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment