Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I really asking for too much?

So, I'm back to thinking about what I would like to find in a future mate... and have discussed this topic with a few of my friends... male and female. Everyone, of course, has a different opinion on what I want as far as a mate goes... Bff, being ever practical, shrugs her shoulders and basically tells me I might be alone for the rest of my life if I hold out for all that. Wildflower, who is exactly like me, thinks that it is definitely attainable. Wulfe (the man's perspective) wonders why I don't just go out and have some of my needs met... oh and he's more than willing to provide that service, of course (what breathing man with functioning equipment isn't... really? Except for my ex-hub... and that's a whole other conversation). Thanks for the offer, but...

Anyway, I don't think that my list is all that unreasonable. Basically it boils down to 3 things. I want to be the world to that person... I want that person to be the world to me... oh, and the sex needs to be fantastic. Seems reasonable to me... but then again I do tend to live in my own little universe. Farmer loved to point this out to me quite frequently.

Nothing wrong with that, I say. I just need to find a man that doesn't mind visiting my universe for stretches at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment