Thursday, December 31, 2009

Break out the bubbly...

It's New Year's Eve...

As this year comes to a close the proper thing to do would be to reflect on what has gone on this past year, assess the lessons that have been learned (if any... sometimes it takes a few times) and make a plan of attack going into the new year.

Screw it... I am going to do no such thing.

I have already documented the complete mess that my life has been for the past year... no need to relive it again, in my opinion. After all, it always there just waiting to be read when I'm feeling a little nostalgic.

Instead I'm going to relax and enjoy the holiday. Wulfe is making the trek down to help me celebrate and it should be a fun weekend. Let the festivities begin...

Oh, and Happy New Year to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment