Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas...

To all my readers, I just wanted to say a few things on this special day of the year. First of all, I hope that the things that I write touch you in some way... And although some don't understand why I do it, I know that it makes a difference to me to know that I am not alone as I travel through life's difficult times. And it makes me happy when I get to share the utter joys that life delivers, as well.

Wildflower has reminded me that there is no time to waste. Things may or may not turn out how you want them to, but not having the courage to grab an opportunity and take full advantage of it is the cowardly way to live life. I may experience more hurt than some other folks, but I also get to experience more joy. I have always leaped before I looked and accepted the consequences as they have come. Some things have worked... some have not. But I feel like I am trying to live life to the fullest and that is all we can do.

The tail end of this year has brought about some unexpected changes in my life that I am looking forward to exploring... and to all of my family and friends (especially bff, Wildflower, Wulfe and Farmer) you mean the world to me... Thank you for being a part of this crazy ride that is my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment