Friday, November 26, 2010

And now for my next trick...

So yesterday was Thanksgiving. And how did I spend the holiday? Sleeping. A lot. Like all day. And all night...

But I'm finally feeling a little more human today. Which, for me is amazing considering that I am, in actuality, an alien... according to Farmer.

And I'm at work. OK, that part kinda sucks. But since I've been in bed since Tuesday afternoon I felt like it was time to rejoin the world again. And be "productive". Kinda. After all, I don't want to get too carried away on my first day in clothes other than PJ's in 3 days.

And for those of you that are sad that I was alone on Thanksgiving, fear not. Ally dropped off a great cough remedy (wearing rubber gloves and using tongs) and Railroad brought me some excellent grub from his Thanksgiving day feast. Not that I ate a lot, but the gesture was very nice... and brave. There are some very serious cooties running around my house, after all.

So, I'm upright... dressed... and sitting at my desk. Not bad. Now if people would just leave me alone so I can nap on my keyboard all would be right with the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment