Monday, November 22, 2010

The dead zone...

So, I guess my letter to CPSL is working. Every time I walk outside (or pull up in my driveway) he scurries away and hides in his house like a cockroach.

Good. Just the way I like it.

There was also some crazy weather going on here at the coast this weekend.

We had this on Saturday:
I haz the ball. And sun...

It was sunny. Cold. Very cold. But sunny...

And then we had this on Sunday:
Yes, that is snow. At the coast...
 
The snow didn't last long, but it was kinda cool to see the snow falling on the ocean. That was a first. And made the rest of the weekend kinda nice. Until I got a cold. Again.

This morning I didn't want to get out of bed. And I would really love it if my head didn't feel like it was stuffed full of cotton. Moist cotton, that is...

I've been banned to the area of my desk. Apparently my co-workers don't want my cooties. Can't blame 'em...

No comments:

Post a Comment