Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well, that's a first...

I received this message on my dating profile last night:


Nov. 3, 2010 – 4:11pm
Hi, I am the female side of this couple. We are going to be in Lincoln City this Friday and Saturday. We would like to find a nice attractive female to join us. We know this is not what you are looking for but our attitude is that if we had not asked the outcome would be the same as if we did not ask. We are an attractive couple, that is fun and easy to get along with. Is meeting us something you would be interested in. We will be with other family members so we would need to be careful, we do have our own room though.

Hope to hear back from you.
 
First of all, let me just say that I'm happy that they think I'm nice and attractive. Always bonuses.

At first I was thinking that she (or they... not sure if the male side was involved in the picking out of the female to join them or not) didn't really read my profile. In my profile it clearly states that I do not do one night stands. But then I realized that they wanted someone for both Friday and Saturday so clearly that is not a one night stand... in their book. 
 
Perhaps I should have been more clear?

Oh wait, I was. The next line states: sex is only happening in a serious, monogamous relationship.

Guess they missed that part...

No comments:

Post a Comment