Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ghost in the machine...

Last night I was laying in bed watching TV when all of a sudden the TV started changing channels. By itself. I frantically looked around to see if I was laying on the remote... I wasn't. I turned the TV off and back on again. Flipped back to my channel of choice and it flipped back to the channel it was on.

At this point I was starting to get a little concerned. Was there a ghost in my TV? If so, couldn't it pick a better channel to watch at least?

Then I realized that on my set it said TV 1. Hmmmmmm....

On the set-up that I am on with CPSL, they are TV 1 and I am TV 2. It seemed that during the power outage the box had reverted back to single mode vs. dual mode. So, I was seeing everything they were doing over in their house. And boy, is their taste in TV bad. Must be the pot...

Anywho, I ran over and changed it back to dual mode. Problem solved.

And not a moment too soon. I almost missed Survivor...

No comments:

Post a Comment