Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful...

That even though I feel like every time I have a coughing fit that a lung might pop out, so far they have managed to stay put.

I have been deemed too sickly to join in the family festivities today, so I'm going solo (kinda) for Thanksgiving this year. This cold is kicking my butt. But Railroad has volunteered to brave my cooties to bring me some turkey and stuffing a little later...

Which brings me to the next thing I'm thankful for... my incredible friends and family. In this department I am truly one of the most blessed people on the face of this earth. They are always there for me. Always. Even when I'm trying to cough up a lung...

I am also thankful for my kids... the critters.

Hey, girls... do you mind? Trying to take a picture here...

That's better... kinda.

I'm thankful for my ball. Please throw... kthnx.

I am thankful for being such an awesome dog...

And for the little, fat dog to chase... Get back here!!

I will get you!! You are too chubby to get away...

I am also thankful for you, my readers. May you have an amazing and blessed day...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie, @-}----
    Were Blessed your a friend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving and FEEL BETTER!

    ReplyDelete