Thursday, January 27, 2011

Find your happy place...

Hello, dear readers. Because my boss is an asshat I am buried in work. So, no blog today really... Instead I will just post a bunch of pics that I took last night on the beach.

Enjoy!!

The start of the wonderful sunset...

Less pictures. More ball. Kthnx...



Artistic fail. There's a marshmallow in my way...






 Daisy, my golden child...

 I'm enjoying the sunset, mom. Leave me alone...

Sunset? What sunset? Where's the ball?


Me and the "man"... aka RR

I know... pretty gross...

 The whole group (look closely... Noelle is there somewhere)

RR, Dizzy and me...

Daisy contemplating the origins of the universe...




What happened to the flash?

Hmmmm... still didn't work. Dangit!!






A lovely end to the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment