Monday, January 17, 2011

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

So, RR talked to CACL on Saturday about the water heater and the dryer issues. CACL assured him that the water heater bill was being split between the two units because one "leg" of the wiring was running to her box and one to mine. Uh huh... I see.

That sounded pretty bullshit to me, but I decided to ask El Dub what he thought since he's a certified home inspector (and my dad). After he wiped away the tears of laughter he told me that if that was indeed the case that I needed to tell him to fix it ASAP. Very dangerous, he said.

Very dangerous, you say? Hmmmm... not good. He's not going to like the message I'm about to leave one bit... which will also include the reminder that the dryer issue is still, you know, an issue.

The other bit of disturbing news is that they let my co-worker, Dizzy, go on Friday. I know she's in a full panic as to what to do. Like me, she moved here to take the job and I'm really bummed that the company felt the need to eliminate her position...

Just makes you go hmmmmmm.... wonder who's next? Apparently this is not a company that feels any sort of loyalty to it's employees.

Nothing like feeling you are utterly expendable...

(sigh)

But, let's end on a good note, shall we? It's El Dub's birthday today...

And you are the coolest dad, ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment