Friday, January 21, 2011

I would just kill myself...

RR can't have any milk products. I mean none. No butter. No milk. No ice cream. No cheese (of the cow or sheep variety. Goats for some reason are OK. Don't ask me. I don't get it either).

Not only that. He can't have sugar either!!

OMG... just kill me now. I would die without milk and sugar. Die. Seriously.

I'm not sure how he does it. My whole life right now revolves around frapp├ęs from Micky D's. I've been trying to quit, but those things are (as my sis puts it) the "devil's brew". And really, really yummy. Did I mention that?

The devil's brew. Can't wait to have another...

The good news for me is I don't have to share desserts. The bad news for my waistline is I don't have to share desserts. 

RR does, however, live vicariously through his nose. All of my nummy items that are off the menu for him get a good sniffing. Sometimes for what feels like hours. But I feel obligated to be a good gf and at least let him do this... even though the sniffing goes on so long sometimes that I am afraid he will lose his nose to my voracious appetite. 

(maniacally devouring brownies) Oh sorry... was that your nose?

Maybe a nose guard isn't a bad idea. We don't want loss of a sniffer. That would be sad...

4 comments:

  1. So good to me and my greedy nose...
    :*
    Love ya' Babe,
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could share the treats with you babe... my butt would be VERY appreciative. *sigh*

    Oh well... I will continue to "take one for the team" and be the dessert tester for our little duo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would DIE without sugar and milk products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well if RR was smart he would work the Butt off of you as quickly as you put it on :p~

    ReplyDelete