Saturday, February 11, 2012

Moments of weakness...

I almost gave in to it last night. Somehow I held strong (by curling up in the fetal position and making sure my phone was no where near me).

I wanted to text Rebel last night and tell him I missed him (not that I want to be back with him, just that I miss him). I'm glad I didn't. But I wonder why I am having such a hard time with this particular break-up? I think it has something to do with the fact that I never saw it coming. I am still kicking myself for going on and on about how great our relationship was only to have him turn to me and let me know he wasn't that into it. I dither between utter pissed-offness and stark humiliation.

*sigh*

It's unfortunate that there isn't an "off" button for feelings. That would be very handy right about now...

1 comment:

  1. Just think... if he's not the one, then every minute that goes by will not only make the pain more bearable but bring you that much closer to that minute when you do find the one. :)

    ReplyDelete