Thursday, September 3, 2009

As the dealership turns...

OK... I know I already posted something today, but I just had to share what is going on around here in the dealership.

So, I was off yesterday and spent the day with Mom and Booty (my sis). When I came in today the shit had hit the fan yesterday apparently. AssHat (otherwise known as the boss) got a call at around 4:30pm and was asked to leave. He threw the keys to GQ and said to keep in touch. Then he was picked up by the old owner of the dealership. Rumor has it that they will be joining forces and possibly starting a rival dealership down the road.

In the meantime, the other manager in the other store also did not show up today. Come to find out that their manager and AssHat got arrested last night and were in jail.

Seriously... I am not making this shit up. It's amazing that anything gets sold at all...

So, the other manager is still a no-show. We are without a manager. BigGuy just left saying he didn't want to be here. All hell is breaking loose.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring? Or even this afternoon? After all, there is still 5 hours left in the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment