Friday, September 18, 2009

TMI...

As often happens, events in my life overtake the writings on this blog and make them null and void (kinda).

For instance, last post I was writing about the situation between Farmer and I. Come to find out (after actually talking to him... maybe should have done that in the first place) that he does want to pursue this relationship and the "cold shoulder" I have been seeing is nothing more than a very long and stressful work week that has made him very tired. As he so eloquently put it... the world does not revolve around me and I take things way too personally.

Yeah, hon... I know. I'm working on it.

Anyway, that brings me to my question... am I divulging way Too Much Information here? Am I putting kinks into things by having someone (say, Farmer) read about stuff that I haven't necessarily discussed with him yet? I mean, I don't want to write something that I was feeling at the moment (and probably misunderstood anyway... I do that quite a bit) and then discuss it with said person and then come to a resolution and then have them read it later and then have it bring up old doubts or whatever it stirs to the surface. I started this blog to be a help to me... not to hinder me.

Maybe this is something I need to discuss with Farmer? Oh crap... see I just did it again.

Hey babe... there is something we need to discuss...

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry i don't read this anymore since you told me not to......:)

    ReplyDelete